Our eco-friendly Sisal Soap Saver Bag is a natural exfoliating pouch that helps to extend the life of your soap and shampoo/conditioner bars. Made from 100% natural sisal fibres, a soft yet strong and durable material derived from agave plants, this reusable soap pouch offers a variety of benefits:
- The mesh design allows water to drain away, keeping soap fresher and longer lasting
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable bag makes this the perfect reusable natural sisal soap holder
- Great for storing soap or shampoo/conditioner, helping to extend their life and reduce waste
- The textured sisal fibres act as an exfoliator, massaging and stimulating circulation while creating a rich lather
- An alternative to a plastic loofah, simply add your soap into the bag and lather up
Extend the lifespan of your bars with our soap pouch. Made from biodegradable natural sisal fibers, this bag is the perfect storage solution for your foaming bars such as solid shampoo or conditioner bars, face cleanser bars or body wash bars. Its mesh design allows for proper drainage and drying, keeping your bars dry and fresh between uses. Plus, you can add small pieces of leftover soap to the pouch so no more waste!
The Sisal Soap Saver Bag is designed to massage and stimulate circulation while creating a rich lather with your soaps, suitable for all skin types. The textured sisal fibers act as a gentle exfoliator, removing dirt, oil, and dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and soft. It's perfect for use prior to shaving or waxing to prevent ingrown hairs, and after to ensure the smoothest skin possible. Plus, it can be used for shampoo and conditioner bars!
The drawstring closure on the Sisal Soap Saver Bag allows for easy hanging and drying after use, ensuring that your soap lasts longer. Add left over pieces of soap into the bag reducing waste and getting the most out of your soap. With this all-in-one bag, you can enjoy a convenient storage solution for all of your soap, shampoo, conditioner and any other body wash products, while also being kind to the environment.
Sisal is an environmentally friendly, natural plant-based material that is strong and durable. Its textured fibres also make it a good alternative to plastic loofahs and provides a gentle exfoliation to the skin while retaining soap suds, allowing you to get more use out of your soap bar. Additionally, it helps keep your soap dry between uses and resists mildew growth due to its breathable nature. Plus it's biodegradable, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
Say goodbye to mushy, disintegrating soap, shampoo and conditioner bars!
Great for using with our D-Bar - Activated Charcoal Detox Soap.
Vegan, cruelty free.
Designed in Australia. Made in China.
Made from 100% natural plant-based sisal fibre
Dimensions: Approx. 9cm (W) x 14cm (H)
How to use me
To use the Sisal Soap Saver Bag for exfoliating face and body:
- Place your soap bar or pieces of soap inside the pouch and securely close with the drawstring
- Pour some water on the bag, lather it up, and massage gently across your skin in a circular motion for extra exfoliation
- Hang the bag by the drawstring closure after each use to allow for proper drainage and drying which will help to extend their life
To use the Sisal Soap Saver Bag for exfoliating hair care:
- Remove the shampoo or conditioner bar from the pouch before applying it to your hair as friction from the bag may lead to hair damage.
- Wet your hair and the solid Shampoo Bar, then rub it between your hands to make it foam. Lather from roots to tips and rinse thoroughly.
- To use the conditioner bar, wet it and work it between your hands, or directly onto your wet hair.
- After using, put the bar back in the bag to conveniently allow it to dry.